Me and Nick Lindner
There's always that special player that no one really pays attention to until he starts to catch heat. Nick is that guy.
Nick Lindner is a 5'10" PG from Germantown Academy who works as hard if not harder than any guard that I have ever met. He continuous and relentless work on his skill has landed him the opportunity to play for Lafayette University after he graduates from GA. Nick has done some great things such as score 1,000 points at the beginning of this season, but don't tell him that, he'll just tell you, he has much more work to do.
Nick is a crafty guard who can make a play when there is no play and he finds himself this season in as the favorite of the Inter-Ac, if not the Independent State. Pressure seems to surround this team with high expectations. This team has a group of D1 guys such as Julian Moore who is a 6'9" Forward who will be attending Penn State next year and then Greg Dotson who's a 6'5" F who has not made his decision yet but draw some really good offers. Along with Nick, there should be no problem, but as I had a conversation with Nick, he talks about what it takes for his team in the Questions and Answer below.
I definitely know his career will end well and that he will have great success in college. He's a really guard and he's willing to work as hard as possible. Congratulations to a great Career with Nick and I hope and pray for great success.
Questions and Answers:
1. How is everything coming along so far with the season?
1. Everything has really started to come together in the past 5 games because we've learned to trust each other as teammates and accept whatever role coach has given us. I look forward to a strong second half of the season.
2. What was the reason you decided to go to Lafayette?
2. I decided to go to Lafayette because of how comfortable I felt with the team and coaching staff as well as it being a great academic school. It is also a short drive from where I live now in Doylestown.
3. Coming in, people see your team as the favorite for not just the Inter-Ac but the State Title...What do you think about that?
3. I think we have enough talent to do both of those things. However we need to continue to play together for the full 32 minutes every game and take nothing for granted. Every game will be a battle in the inter ac no matter who were playing.
4. What is is like to play with a guys like Greg Dotson and Julian Moore?
4. I love having the opportunity to play with Jules and dots because they open things up for everyone else. They run the break hard and Always make the right plays. This makes my job easier because the d is less likely to help in the lane when they have to cover one of those two.
5. What's your goals for the year?
5. My goals for this year are to win the inter ac title and win the independent state title!
Nick... You are the Best! (Thanks for the help with the article)